Shelley C. Booken, Esq.
Shelley C. Booken
Shelley C. Booken focuses her practice on estate planning, probate, trust administration, guardianship and elder law. Shelley enjoys working with families of all ages and advises them on designing and implementing estate plans to meet their personal goals and protect their assets. She also represents families in court on probate and guardianship matters, and guides trustees through the processes of trust administration. A native of South Florida, Shelley loves traveling and spending time with her husband and two young children.
- Community Partner Award for Outstanding Contribution, Family Resource Center, 2013
- Outstanding Performance Award, Miami-Dade Regional Child Welfare Conference, 2012
- Commitment to Justice Award, InMotion, Inc., 2011
- J.D., with honors, The George Washington University School of Law, 2008
- Publication: Art is in the Eye of the Beholder, 35 AIPLA Q.J. 473 (2007)
- B.S., Northwestern University, 2004
- New York
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member of The Florida Bar Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Member of The Florida Bar Elder Law Section
- Member of The Northwestern University Alumni Admission Council
Perlin Estate Planning & Probate assists clients with Estate Planning, Probate, Trust Administration, Elder Law, Long-Term Care Planning, Medicaid Planning, Veterans Benefits, Charitable Planning, Special Needs Planning, Estate Tax Planning, Business Succession Planning and Asset Protection in Miami, Coral Gables, Pinecrest, Miami Beach and the surrounding areas.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
AV® Preeminent™ and BV® Distinguished™ are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.